Open Your Bible
Is the Bible really for me?
Are you longing to hear from God, aching to know who He really is? The beautiful truth is this—we can encounter the living God today and every day in the pages of His Word.
Whether you are a seasoned Bible reader or struggle to keep up with studying Scripture, Open Your Bible will leave you with a greater appreciation for the Word of God, a deeper understanding of its authority, and a stronger desire to know the Bible inside and out.
Join Raechel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams, the women behind She Reads Truth, in this 7-session Bible study. Using powerful storytelling, real-life examples, and scripture itself, Open Your Bible will quench a thirst you might not even know you have—one that can only be satisfied by God's Word.
The Bible is sufficient and true. God's Word is for you and for now.
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Four days of personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- 7 group sessions, 6 weeks of personal study material
- Optional online videos to accompany each session
- Concordance including practical helps (methods of Bible study, tips for memorizing Scripture, map)
- Learn to study the Bible.
- Engage in trustworthy content that directs women to Scripture as their foundation for life.
- Encourage spiritual growth in women through individual time in homework and group sessions.
- Understand that God's Word is enough because the One who gives it is infinitely enough.
- Challenge women to dig deeper into the Bible with a group as they learn together.
- Discover that God's Word is approachable, and it should be approached every day.
Raechel Myers loves God's Word. A reluctant writer but lover of story, she delights in the evidence of God's beauty, goodness, and truth in everyday life—just ask her kids. Co-founder and CEO of She Reads Truth, Raechel has a Bachelor's degree in Housing and Environmental Design, and is not afraid to paint a whole house over a long weekend. She longs to cook artisanal meals, but loves Chinese takeout, wearing too much chambray, and kissing her husband. Raechel is fueled by double tall mochas and her strong passion to direct women to God and His Word. She lives south of Nashville, Tennessee with her three favorite people and an old dog named Scout.
Amanda Bible Williams is crazy about words. True words are her favorite, one of many reasons she adores her role as Chief Content Officer of She Reads Truth. Amanda first met Jesus in an East Tennessee church pew as a little girl, and now she finds Him daily in the pages of God's Word and in a loud, old farmhouse east of Nashville where she lives with her husband and three young children. She has degrees in English and Psychology and nearly a Master's in Religion. Amanda enjoys dancing with her kids, reading herself to sleep, and explaining that her maiden name really is Bible.