This two-week reading plan will lead us through a series of passages from Scripture that examine the seasons of mourning and dancing in the life of a believer. Our prayer for this study is that you would experience growth rooted in the truth of God’s Word through both sorrow and joy, examine sorrow and joy in light of Scripture and in the presence of the Holy Spirit, and discover anew the privilege and practice of prayer.
Product details and included features:
- 8x10, perfect bound, 72 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction on how to write a lament and identify its structure, a poem by John Donne, a declaration page for you to state the subject of your lament, a guide on how to ask compassionate questions, and extra blank templates for continued personal expression
- Daily templates based on Psalm 71 for you to write your own laments to God
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book