Worship is our response to the presence and character of God. It is a way of life—spontaneous action and worthwhile discipline. It is also a gift, and we are both givers and recipients, for worship allows us the incredible privilege of drawing near to our Creator. As God’s image-bearers, everything we do can and should be an act of worship. In this two-week study, we will explore what Scripture has to say about different means of worship, and together focus our hearts on our great God, who is worthy of all our praise.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 92 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Focus statements designed to highlight the theme in each day’s curated reading, an overview of what the Bible says about corporate worship, and a look at false worship in the Bible
- A favorite hymn of the Church
- Daily questions with room for response and prayer
- Two Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book