Zechariah and Malachi, the final two books of the Old Testament, proclaim the faithfulness of the one true God. After years in exile, the people of Judah returned to Jerusalem and found themselves trapped by discouragement—surrounded by enemies and doubting God’s love, His promises, and their future. Zechariah and Malachi called the people of Judah to turn their hearts toward the Lord and their eyes toward a future day when God will rule as King. In this three-week plan, we will read these two Minor Prophets and see firsthand the hope our just God offers His people.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 104 pages
- 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A helpful guide to understanding biblical prophecy, a map and description of Israel’s exiles and returns, a look at one the use of one of God’s names, Lord of Armies, in the Old Testament, and a chart connecting Zechariah’s prophecy to events in Holy Week
- Study notes in the margins explaining key concepts and ideas
- Daily reflection questions with space to respond
- Two Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book