To our community:
As we closely monitor COVID-19, our team remains committed to doing the good, worth-it work of inviting and equipping you to read God’s Word every day. Our prayer is that our Scripture-filled resources will be trusted companions and anchor points for you during this uncertain season.
Our shop will continue to function as normal, and our team will continue to ship your packages worldwide. Our shipping team is joyfully taking all the necessary measures to help ensure the safety of our staff and our customers. Given that this situation is evolving rapidly, we will do our best to keep you up to date with any delays or disruptions that may arise.
- We are currently not experiencing any major delays in processing and shipping orders from our warehouse in Nashville, TN. However, some U.S. carriers are experiencing disruptions and have lifted their guarantee for transit times. Please be advised that there could be minor shipping delays to your order.
- Standard shipping time is currently 10-15 business days.
- USPS has announced additional mail disruptions for international postal service. USPS packages sent to these locations will be affected. See the full list of all international service disruptions here.
- All carriers have suspended the service of Signature Upon Delivery to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We’ve been hearing from an increasing number of our international community that they’re experiencing delays in receiving their shipments due to operational responses to COVID-19. Because we deeply value a positive community experience, She Reads Truth has made the decision to temporarily pause shipping for the majority of our international community. We currently ship to Canada, the United Kingdom, and Mexico.
**Please note: Once your order has left our warehouse, She Reads Truth is not responsible for delays or disruptions. While we will do everything in our power to ensure safe arrival of your package, She Reads Truth has no control over your delivery once it has left our warehouse. By completing your purchase, you agree with these terms and conditions.
As always, our team is here to serve you. Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Grace and peace,
The She Reads Truth Team
P. S. Remember: In this time of social distancing, you don’t have to be alone. Our virtual (but very real!) community of Shes from around the world is here for you. Join us on the app or at SheReadsTruth.com every day for Scripture and encouragement.