The Sermon on the Mount She + He Bundle
"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." —Matthew 6:10 KJV
The demands in the Sermon on the Mount are too difficult, too lofty for any Christian to achieve perfectly. But, of course, that’s exactly the point: we need a Savior. In His longest recorded sermon, Jesus elaborates on Ten Commandments, revealing our need for His righteousness on our behalf while also compelling us to live according to the God’s commands. The Sermon on the Mount teaches us how to let the love of Christ overflow into every area of life, how to live in this world as citizens of another, truer world—the kingdom of God.
The Sermon on the Mount: Thy Kingdom Come community studies run September 4-October 1, 2017.
These books include:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
- Daily discussion and reflection questions
- Four Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
- Beautiful custom art of The Beatitudes
- A helpful infographic showing the Three Uses of the Law
- An in-depth feature on how Jesus interprets Scripture
- Side-by-side parallels of the Old and New Testament lawgivers: Moses and Jesus
The Sermon on the Mount: Thy Kingdom Come reading plans will be published one day at a time on SheReadsTruth.com & HeReadsTruth.com, as well as the SRT & HRT apps, beginning Monday, September 4, 2017.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THESE BOOKS:
These books intentionally include The Sermon on the Mount: Thy Kingdom Come reading plans only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com & HeReadsTruth.com, and the She Reads Truth & He Reads Truth apps. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.