For the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.- John 1:17
This book is designed to be an accompaniment to The Life of Moses study on the She Reads Truth app and SheReadsTruth.com, but it can also be used as a stand-alone resource for reading and reflection.
This 8x10, perfect bound, 96 page, full-color 8"x 10" book includes 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
We will walk through the story of Moses in the Bible–from the baby floating in a basket on the Nile River to the man who led God's people out of Egypt, from Mt. Sinai to his burial by God Himself at Mt. Nebo.
Scripture readings are included from both Old and New Testaments, focusing on Moses' story in the book of Exodus.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- A gorgeous custom map of Israel's wilderness wanderings, drawn by our own Cymone Wilder.
- An insightful chart about the 10 plagues in Egypt.
- Sheet music for When Israel Was in Egypt's Land.
- A grid of the 10 Commandments, highlighting God's fulfillment of His Covenant.
- Gorgeous full color photographs from a variety of photographers.
- Two refreshing recipes for fruit and herb infused water.
- 3 mini Scripture cards perforated in the book to aid in memorization for the Weekly Truths each Sunday
"The Life of Moses" 21-day reading plan will be available on SheReadsTruth.com for at least six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes "The Life of Moses" Scripture reading plan only, with with a written introduction and other beautiful and helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.