"The women said to Naomi, 'Blessed be the Lord, who has not left you without a family redeemer today. May his name become well known in Israel.'"
The book of Ruth is a story of God’s providence. It deals with ground-level matters of the heart— family, marriage, grief, transition, redemption—while highlighting God’s faithfulness to individuals, families, and generations. In this 2-week reading plan, we will read Ruth’s story together, watching as God weaves Ruth into His bigger story, and into the very lineage of Christ. Confident in God’s goodness and plan, we can look at the genealogies of the past and rejoice. And we can look forward to the future without fear.
8x10, perfect bound, 64-page, full-color book. Includes 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Space for personal reflection and notes to trigger deeper interaction with Truth
- A watercolor genealogy of Ruth
- Recipe for Late Summer Barley Salad
- Watercolor personal family tree
- 3 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the Weekly Truth verses each Sunday.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the "Ruth: Field of Provision" Scripture reading plan only, with a written introduction and other beautiful and helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.