"Then the One seated on the throne said, 'Look! I am making everything new.' He also said, 'Write, because these words are faithful and true.'"
The He Reads Truth community will begin "The Resurrected Life" reading plan Monday, March 28, 2016.
The Resurrected Life Legacy Book is designed to be used as a study companion to the daily written responses found exclusively on the He Reads Truth site, app, or via email subscription.
The Resurrected Life Legacy Book consists of two parts:
- Part One: Together we will examine Christ's five encounters after he is risen from the tomb.
- Part Two: Explore 1 Corinthians 15—one of the Bible's great chapters about the resurrection—and other key passages, to ask questions many of us have surrounding the mystery of the resurrected life.
This two week plan includes:
- A 6"x 8.5" perfect bound 96 page book with complete scripture readings for each day.
- 5 questions to trigger deeper interaction with Truth + space for personal reflection and notes.
- The Legacy Series provides a theme verse for each book of the Bible. As you memorize these 66 verses over the years, you will be committing to memory the thematic arc of the Bible as a whole.
- A prayer card displaying the theme verse for The Resurrected Life to display in your home, workspace, car, or anywhere you need a prompt to pray.
- 2 Scripture Cards designed for memorization and sharing.
The Daily devotional content is only available online:
- Find it free on our website: hereadstruth.com
- Have it delivered free to your inbox by subscribing through our website.
- Enjoy the convenience of our app for $1.99.
Leave your mark with a study resource that can be referred back to or passed down for years to come.
The Resurrected Life reading plan will be published one day at a time at HeReadsTruth.com and on the HRT app, beginning on Monday March 28, 2016.