Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
His faithful love endures forever.
Theologian C.H. Spurgeon said, “We ought not to leap in prayer, and limp in praise.” It’s simple to agree that we should be grateful, but why is gratitude so difficult to remember? Why do our tired legs and arms often drag when it comes to giving thanks? Join us for this two-week study as we assume a posture of gratitude before the Lord by meditating on ten psalms, recalling God's mercies to us through time.
Product details and included features:
- 8x10, perfect bound, 60 pages
- 13 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Sheet music for two of our favorite songs of gratitude
- Interactive prompts and activities unique to each psalm, as well as space for personal reflection and notes
- One Scripture mini-card perforated in the back of the book