The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and discipline.
The Proverbs: The Way of Wisdom Study runs May 2nd – May 30th and includes 28 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings.
The pursuit of wisdom and the pursuit of God cannot be separated. In this way, the study of the Book of Proverbs is a journey to spiritual maturity—a journey to the wisdom that comes from God alone. This 4-week study, Proverbs: The Way of Wisdom, gathers a selection of wisdom sayings from throughout the Book of Proverbs into daily thematic readings. Each day’s reading is followed by a short series of questions to help you grasp the meaning of the text and the apply that day’s wisdom to your own life. This study is meant to be contemplative—light on the quantity of verses but heavy on the thoughts, questions, and prayers that flow from them.
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- “Common Features of a Proverb” chart
- “Biblical principles of Wisdom” infographic
- Guiding response questions w/ journaling space
- Step-by-step pattern to create your own paper roses
- 4 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the Weekly Truth verses each Sunday
- Lots of gorgeous photography and other extras throughout!
The Proverbs Legacy (He) Book includes:
- A 6"x 8.5" perfect bound 166 page book with complete scripture readings for each day.
- A chart outlining "What is a Proverb?"
- An info graphic explaining "Common Features of a Proverb".
- Space for personal reflection and notes to trigger deeper interaction with Truth.
- The Legacy Series provides a theme verse for each book of the Bible. As you memorize these 66 verses over the years, you will be committing to memory the thematic arc of the Bible as a whole.
- A prayer card displaying the theme verse for Proverbs to display in your home, workspace, car, or anywhere you need a prompt to pray.
- 4 Scripture Cards designed for memorization and sharing.
These books intentionally include the Proverbs Scripture reading plan only—with just a few written guides for each section. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture, and we keep our words separate to prevent distraction. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively SheReadsTruth.com & HeReadsTruth.com, and the SRT app & HRT app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.