|Buy 1||$ 24.00 ea|
|Buy 3||$ 21.00 ea|
|Buy 6||$ 20.00 ea|
|Buy 12||$ 19.00 ea|
The letter to the Philippians is Paul’s warmest and most personal epistle. Paul wrote to the church at Philippi while he was imprisoned in Rome, thanking them for the kindness they showed him and sharing a surprising truth—despite his chains, he’d found a reason to rejoice.
Suffering can be expected in the Christian life, but because Jesus humbled Himself by becoming human and dying for our sins, we can rejoice in all circumstances. This is the message that permeates the book of Philippians. Join us for this two-week reading plan, as we encounter the Savior who makes this unexpected, unrestrained joy possible.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 88 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A look at the upside-down nature of the kingdom of God, a timeline of Paul’s epistles, and a helpful explanation of how to read New Testament letters
- A favorite hymn of the church
- Daily reflection questions and space for notes
- 2 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book includes the Philippians reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Legacy Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.