God is more majestic and infinite than we can understand. Each name of God in Scripture reveals something more about His character, personality, and nature. These names teach us who God is and how He relates to His people. Join us in this three-week Scripture reading plan as we study fifteen names for God, focusing on a different aspect of who He is each day.
The 8x10, perfect bound, 96-page, full-color Names of God study book offers 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- An introduction to the languages of the Bible
- An overview of what Scripture says about God’s name
- A look at why the Bible describes God in physical terms
- An explanation of the word “Jehovah”
- Daily reflection question with space to respond
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorizing key verses
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the This Is the Gospel reading plan only, with many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.