“For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save the lost.”
This is the message of the Gospel of Luke, a detailed account of the life and ministry of Jesus, from His birth in Bethlehem to His ascension into heaven. As we read through this five-week plan, pay close attention to Jesus seeking out the marginalized and engaging the religious leaders of the day. Watch Him minister in the power of the Holy Spirit, praying at key points in the narrative. Listen as He teaches parables about the kingdom of God, confounding the conceited and bringing hope to the humble. Experience afresh the wonder and joy of the in-breaking of God’s kingdom through Jesus, friend of sinners and Savior of the world.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 168 pages
- 5 weeks (35 days) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A refresher on the key characteristics of the four Gospels, a round-up of Jesus’s interactions with marginalized people groups, and a guide to unique parables in Luke, and an overview of key themes in Luke
- A timeline featuring Jesus’s post-resurrection appearances
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- 5 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book