|Buy 1||$ 24.00 ea|
|Buy 3||$ 21.00 ea|
|Buy 6||$ 20.00 ea|
|Buy 12||$ 19.00 ea|
A portion of each purchase goes directly to the Seed Company, an organization dedicated to ending Bible poverty through Bible translation.
The book of Jeremiah details the broken path of sin and rebellion that led Judah into exile. Though the prophet pleaded with the people to return to the ancient paths prescribed by God, they refused to set a new course. But in the midst of their stubborn journey, God gave His people a beacon of hope and a promise of coming salvation—a new covenant for the forgiveness of sins. This forgiveness is found only in the blood of Jesus, shed for us on the cross.
During the season of Lent, we’ll follow Jesus to Calvary with Jeremiah as our guide. Along the way, we'll repent of our sin and rejoice in the hope that lies not in our own strength but in the empty tomb of Jesus. And we’ll arrive at Resurrection Sunday with a renewed understanding of this unshakable truth: His love endures.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 292 pages
- 49 days (7 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction of and outline to the book of Jeremiah, printed introductory essays for the season of Lent and the themes of Jeremiah, a look at the significance of the number 40 in Scripture, a timeline of the life and ministry of Jeremiah, and a comparison of the old covenant and the new covenant
- Four hymns for the Lenten season
- Weekly confessional reflections for individual or group use, along with space for personal reflection
- Six Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book includes the His Love Endures: A Lenten Study of Jeremiah reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Legacy Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.