Worship is our response to the presence and character of God. It is a way of life—spontaneous action and worthwhile discipline. It is also a gift, and we are both givers and recipients, for worship allows us the incredible privilege of drawing near to our Creator. As God’s image-bearers, everything we do can and should be an act of worship. In this two-week study, we will explore what Scripture has to say about different means of worship, and together focus our hearts on our great God, who is worthy of all our praise.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 96 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Focus statements designed to highlight the theme in each day’s curated reading, an overview of what the Bible says about corporate worship, and a look at false worship in the Bible
- A favorite hymn of the Church
- Daily questions with room for response and prayer
- Two Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the In Spirit & in Truth reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Study Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.