The Prodigal Son. The Good Samaritan. The Pearl of Great Price. You’ve heard the stories, but do you know them in their original context?
Join us for this 3-week study of The Parables of Jesus. We will read through many of the well-known—and not so well-known—stories Jesus used to teach hearers, both then and now, about how to live as His followers. Each day we will read parables in their immediate context, and work through a series of questions to understand their meaning and take to heart the “secrets of the kingdom.”
The 6x8.5, perfect bound, 128-page, Parables of Jesus legacy book offers 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Interactive worksheet every weekday for understanding and interpreting the day’s parable.
- Wide margins for note-taking
- An introduction to what parables are (and are not).
- A refresher on the structure and function of stories.
- A complete list of parables found in the Bible, with references.
- A look at various ways to sort the parables in the Bible—by literary style, audience, location, length, and structure.
- 3 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses.
The 21-day Parables of Jesus reading plan will be available on HeReadsTruth.com & HRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes The Parables of Jesus reading plan only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. We invite you to join us in the Parables plan on HeReadsTruth.com or the He Reads Truth app for daily community conversation.