The practice of singing songs of praise points our hearts to God through every season of the soul. We sing when we are weary and when we rejoice, in times of gratitude and in times of despair, because God is the source of our hope. Join us for this two-week study explores the Scripture and themes of comfort and assurance that inspired ten classic hymns of hope.
The She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth community studies of Hymns of Hope run July 16–29, 2018.
The 8x10, perfect bound, 112-page, full-color Hymns of Hope study book offers 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
These books includes:
- Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Ten hopeful hymns of faith
- Study notes provided in the margins, connecting the Scripture reading to the biblical themes of the daily hymn
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- An overview of what the Bible says about singing
- Sheet music for each hymn with guitar chords
- 3 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
The Hymns of Hope reading plan will be published one day at a time on SheReadsTruth.com, HeReadsTruth.com, and SRT & HRT apps, beginning Monday, July 16, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Hymns of Hope reading plan only, with daily themes and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com, HeReadsTruth.com, and the She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth apps. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.