Biblical gratitude is at the core of what it means to faithfully walk with Christ. It is the habit of turning our hearts and minds to the active work of God. True gratitude is a posture of worship, of taking time in all circumstances to notice, remember, and praise God for who He is, what He has done, and what He continues to do. In this 3-week study, we will read what Scripture has to say about giving thanks in all seasons — in times of joy, sorrow, want, waiting, rest, and more.
Product details and included features:
- 8x10, perfect bound, 104 pages
- 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A helpful round-up of what the Bible says about ingratitude and sheet music for a classic hymn of thanks
- Three recipes to make and share
- Unique prayer prompts for reflecting on each day’s reading, along with space for notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book