“In the beginning…” With that simple phrase, God invites us into the story of redemption that unfolds across all sixty-six books of the Bible. He speaks light into being, and later brings light and life to a world stumbling under the darkness of sin. He forms the first man from the dust of the earth, and then forms a nation in the womb of an elderly and barren woman. God is Creator and Redeemer, the One who judges and the One who rescues. Join us for this five-week study as we journey from Eden to Egypt in the book of Genesis and come face to face with the God who has loved us since the very beginning.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 200 pages
- 35 days (5 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Genesis sidebars with in-depth fun facts; a chart of the six days of creation (plus the seventh day of rest); a timeline of the patriarchs; helpful summaries of each Old Testament covenant; a chart of Jacob’s twelve sons, the meanings of their names, and their legacies; lifespans of notable characters in Genesis; and a Tower of Babel extra that connects Babylon, Jacob’s ladder, and Jesus
- A map of Abram’s journey from Ur to Canaan
- Weekly response questions for individual or group use, and weekly notetaking guides on common themes
- Five mini-cards for Scripture memorization perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book includes the Genesis: Back to the Beginning reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Study Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.