The book of Galatians is one of the apostle Paul’s earliest and most passionate letters. In response to false teaching about what it takes to be part of the family of God, Paul wrote this letter to point believers to the truth of the gospel: our righteousness comes from the crucified Savior alone, not through anything we can do ourselves. Join us as we spend three weeks in Galatians, reading together about the freedom, goodness, and grace available through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 104 pages
- 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction to the book of Galatians with helpful tips for reading New Testament letters, a timeline of Paul’s letters, a close look at the fruit of the Spirit in Scripture, and a description of the Old Testament sign of God’s covenant with Israel
- A celebratory hymn and a delicious recipe for coconut milk chai tea
- Weekly questions for group or individual study, as well as space on each day for personal reflection and notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book