The book of Galatians is one of the apostle Paul’s earliest and most passionate letters. In response to false teaching about what it takes to be part of the family of God, Paul wrote this letter to point believers to the truth of the gospel: our righteousness comes from the crucified Savior alone, not through anything we can do ourselves. Join us as we spend three weeks in Galatians, reading together about the freedom, goodness, and grace available through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 104 pages
- 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction to the book of Galatians with helpful tips for reading New Testament letters, a timeline of Paul’s letters, a close look at the fruit of the Spirit in Scripture, and a description of the Old Testament sign of God’s covenant with Israel
- A celebratory hymn and a delicious recipe for coconut milk chai tea
- Weekly questions for group or individual study, as well as space on each day for personal reflection and notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the Galatians reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Study Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.