Apart from Jesus, we are without hope, unable to pull ourselves from the mire of sin and shame. Thankfully, that’s precisely where God meets us. Because Jesus lives, we have hope for life both here and in eternity. Because He lives, those who mourn can now dance, those who fear can now trust, and those who despair can now have unbreakable hope. In this four-week reading plan, we will read the story of our great need, our great Savior, and the great hope we have in Him. Join us this Easter season as we remember the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus and celebrate how those events continue to shape our lives today.
Product details and included features:
- 8x10, cloth over board, layflat— 136 pages
- 28 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A look at resurrections in the Bible, a chart of prophecies fulfilled in Holy Week, an exploration of Jesus’s final words from the cross, a look at what Scripture says about resurrection bodies, and statements of encouragement for believers about what it means to be in Christ
- A curated collection of hymns and recipes for the Easter season
- Response questions for each of the three sections, along with space for personal reflection and notes
- Four Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the Because He Lives reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Study Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.