|Buy 1||$ 26.00 ea|
|Buy 3||$ 23.00 ea|
|Buy 6||$ 21.00 ea|
|Buy 12||$ 20.00 ea|
I wait for the LORD; I wait
and put my hope in his word.
“O holy night! the stars are brightly shining; It is the night of our dear Savior's birth.” From the earliest promise of His coming in the garden, to the angelic announcement of His birth in a field outside of Bethlehem, the hope of the world is Jesus, the Son of God given to rescue and redeem a broken and weary world. In this four-week Advent reading plan, we will prepare our hearts for the celebration of Jesus’s birth by reading traditional scriptures of the season, approaching anew our need for Christ and celebrating the glory of His arrival.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 160 pages
- 29 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An Advent activity calendar with a seasonal playlist, a brief explanation of Advent’s purpose and history, interesting facts about the Christmas story, a look at the town of Bethlehem throughout Scripture, and sheet music for five Christmas hymns
- Six delicious recipes and four fun crafts for the holiday season
- Reflection questions for the new year
- Five mini-cards for Scripture memorization and four special gift tags perforated in the back of the book