"The Resurrected Life" She + He Bundle
"Then the One seated on the throne said, 'Look! I am making everything new.' He also said, 'Write, because these words are faithful and true.'"
The She Reads Truth/He Reads Truth "The Resurrected Life" Study contains daily Scripture reading in two parts:
- Part One: Together we will examine Christ's five encounters after he is risen from the tomb.
- Part Two: Explore 1 Corinthians 15—one of the Bible's great chapters about the resurrection—and other key passages, to ask questions many of us have surrounding the mystery of the resurrected life.
"The Resurrected Life" She book includes:
- Full scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- Sheet music for a favorite Easter hymn.
- Gorgeous full color photographs from a variety of photographers.
- 3 mini Scripture cards perforated in the book to aid in memorization for the Weekly Truths each Sunday
"The Resurrected Life" Legacy (He) Book includes:
- A 6"x 8.5" perfect bound 96 page book with complete scripture readings for each day.
- 5 questions to trigger deeper interaction with Truth + space for personal reflection and notes.
- The Legacy Series provides a theme verse for each book of the Bible. As you memorize these 66 verses over the years, you will be committing to memory the thematic arc of the Bible as a whole.
- A prayer card displaying the theme verse for The Resurrected Life to display in your home, workspace, car, or anywhere you need a prompt to pray.
- 2 Scripture Cards designed for memorization and sharing.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
These books intentionally include the Resurrected Life Scripture reading plan only, with daily questions and other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture, and we keep our words separate to prevent distraction. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com & HeReadsTruth.com, and on the SRT & HRT apps. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.