First and 2 Thessalonians, like all of Paul’s letters, are filled with rich theology and reliable counsel for living the Christian life. But it doesn’t take long to notice these letters are also filled with words of deep affection for these believers who have been a great encouragement to Paul. Along with the full text of both letters, we’ve also included a timeline of Thessalonica’s history, a map of Paul’s second missionary journey when these letters were written, a chart that rounds up what the Bible says about life after death, and some postcards you can use to send notes of your own to people who have encouraged you.
Join us as we spend two weeks reading these 1 and 2 Thessalonians, letters of encouragement based on the hope of the gospel.
The She Reads Truth community study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians runs January 29-February 11, 2018.
The 8x10, perfect bound, 112-page, full-color 1 & 2 Thessalonians study book offers 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book.
- A timeline of the history of Thessalonica.
- A map of Paul’s second missionary journey, during which these letters were written.
- A chart that presents what the Bible says about life after death.
- 2 Scripture postcards to send as notes of encouragement.
- 3 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses.
The 1 & 2 Thessalonians reading plan will be published one day at a time on SheReadsTruth.com and SRT app, beginning Monday, January 29, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the 1 & 2 Thessalonians reading plan only, with written introductions and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.