As followers of Christ, we are to be women and men of the Word, people who open our Bibles to meet with God and learn more about Him and His great love for us. And when we read, we find men and women who are, in many ways, a lot like us. Some walked in faith, some stumbled in darkness. Some were used powerfully by God over long seasons, and others had lesser known parts to play in the story of redemption. But every one is important because God saw fit to include them in His Word. Join us for this eight-week reading plan as we seek to be women and men in the Word.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 240 pages
- 56 days (8 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Helpful principles for reading stories of people in the Bible and an in-depth chart connecting each person in the reading plan to the greater narrative of Scripture
- 8 delicious recipes from Shes in our community
- Reflection questions and space for notes and prayer
- 8 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
The 56-day Women & Men in the Word - Old Testament reading plan will be available on SheReadsTruth.com & the SRT app for up to six months after your purchase.