As followers of Christ, we are to be women and men of the Word, people who open our Bibles to meet with God and learn more about Him and His great love for us. And when we read, we find men and women who are, in many ways, a lot like us. Some walked in faith, some stumbled in darkness. Some were used powerfully by God over long seasons, and others had lesser known parts to play in the story of redemption. But every one is important because God saw fit to include them in His Word. Join us for this eight-week reading plan as we seek to be women and men in the Word.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 240 pages
- 56 days (8 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Helpful principles for reading stories of people in the Bible and an in-depth chart connecting each person in the reading plan to the greater narrative of Scripture
- Reflection questions and space for notes and prayer
- 8 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
The 56-day Men & Women in the Word - Old Testament reading plan will be available on HeReadsTruth.com & HRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the Men & Women in the Word - Old Testament reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Legacy Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.