The gospel is the good news of what Jesus Christ has done to restore both broken creation and sinful people to the holy Creator. It is the true story of mankind’s relationship with God, which is broken by sin and redeemed by grace through faith in Christ alone. In this two-week reading plan, we will read the story of creation, the fall, redemption, and restoration in Scripture. Join us as we discover the all-encompassing impact and everlasting hope of the life and message of Jesus. This is the gospel.
The 8x10, perfect bound, 112-page, full-color This Is the Gospel study book offers 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- Space for daily notes and personal reflection
- An outline of the gospel story
- An overview of the person of Jesus
- An in-depth look at the work Jesus accomplished on our behalf
- Space to respond to the gospel story
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorizing key verses
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the This Is the Gospel reading plan only, with many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.