The gospel is the good news of what Jesus Christ has done to restore both broken creation and sinful people to the holy Creator. It is the true story of mankind’s relationship with God, which is broken by sin and redeemed by grace through faith in Christ alone. In this two-week reading plan, we will read the story of creation, the fall, redemption, and restoration in Scripture. Join us as we discover the all-encompassing impact and everlasting hope of the life and message of Jesus. This is the gospel.
The community studies of This Is the Gospel run August 27–September 9, 2018.
These books include:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- Space for daily notes and personal reflection
- An outline of the gospel story
- An overview of the person of Jesus
- An in-depth look at the work Jesus accomplished on our behalf
- Space to respond to the gospel story
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorizing key verses
The This Is the Gospel reading plan will be published one day at a time on SheReadsTruth.com, HeReadsTruth.com, and the SRT & HRT apps, beginning Monday, August 27, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THESE BOOKS:
These books intentionally include the This Is the Gospel reading plan only, with many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com, HeReadsTruth.com, and the She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth apps. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.