Written by Jesus’ half brother James, this short letter is packed full of practical, wisdom-filled instruction—deeply convicting details of how the Christian is to live the redeemed life. James’s writing offers insight on how to pray, how to follow the Lord through seasons of trial, and how to speak in ways that honor others. James paints a picture of true religion—a faith not just of hearing but of doing, a self-emptying life of reverence for God and care for His people.
This compact study also includes resources on Jesus’ connection to James, details on Jesus’ immediate family, and a gorgeous heat map of the letter’s original circulation.
The 8x10, 80-page, full-color James study book offers 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for each day—right there in the book
- Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
- A look at what Scripture tells us about Jesus’ immediate family
- A chart highlighting the echoes of Jesus’ teaching in the book of James
- A map showing the probable circulation of James’ original letter
- Music for the beloved hymn “How Firm a Foundation”
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
The 14-day James reading plan will be available on SheReadsTruth.com & the SRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the James reading plan only, with helpful study aids and other thoughtful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.