What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.—A.W. Tozer
Studying the attributes of God is an opportunity to know God better by learning more about His nature and character. God’s attributes inspire awe and reverence, but they also remind us of His deeply personal and relational nature. Join us in this two-week reading plan as we study ten of God’s attributes, focusing on a different attribute each day.
- 8x10, perfect bound, 80 pages
- 2 weeks (14 days) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- Essays on each of the ten featured attributes, feature exploring the nature of God, and creed on the Trinity
- A resource list with suggestions for further reading
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses