"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come on you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
The Acts of the Apostles reading plan is a journey through all 28 chapters of the book of Acts, with supplemental Scripture passages to help you grasp meaning and biblical context along the way. In this 6-week study, we’ll read through the entire book of Acts and discover God’s big plan for His church.
This 8x10, perfect bound, 208 page, full-color 8"x 10" book includes 42 days (6 weeks) of Scripture readings.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- An illustrated map of the Roman Empire.
- 5 informative, historical essays that will set the stage for the people, geography, and culture in the book of Acts.
- NEW: 6 Weekly "Group Times" with study questions.
- 6 fresh, simple summertime recipes.
- Chord charts for three favorite hymns to sing together.
- Daily "you are here" icons to show the time and place of each chapter in Acts.
- A beautiful map showing where the Shes are reading truth together all around the world.
- 6 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the Weekly Truth verses.
- Lots of gorgeous photography by Neely Tabor and other extras throughout!
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Acts Scripture reading plan only, with a written introduction and other beautiful and helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.