Song of Songs She + He Bundle
Song of Songs is unlike anything else in the Bible. It is both a poem and a love song—filled with romance, courtship, emotional intimacy, sexuality, and friendship. This ancient love poem celebrates marriage and reflects God’s love for His people.
In a world of broken relationships, Song of Songs shows us the joy and peace that comes from covenant relationships. The Song addresses human love as well as the grander theme of the believer’s marriage to Christ—a marriage that establishes our status as full members of the family of God and heirs to the blessings of the gospel.
These books include:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
- Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
- A timeline of ancient love poetry
- A “Who’s Who” list of the characters in Song of Songs
- A helpful chart of the book’s key themes
The 14-day Song of Songs reading plan will be available on SheReadsTruth.com, HeReadsTruth.com, and the SRT & HRT apps for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THESE BOOKS:
These books intentionally include the Song of Songs reading plan only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.