For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. They are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
When Paul wrote this magnificent letter, Rome was the cultural center of the world, boasting advancements like sturdy roads and a common language. Roman citizens were able to travel and communicate like never before. To this audience, Paul delivered the most comprehensive expression of the gospel ever given in Scripture.
Romans walks us through the origin of sin and guilt, the impossibility of saving ourselves, and our ultimate rescue in Christ. Join us for this 6-week study of Romans, the essential gospel.
The 6.5x8, perfect bound, 184-page Romans: The Essential Gospel study book offers 42 days (6 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
- Weekly discussion questions based on the certainty of the gospel—perfect for small group gatherings or individual study
- Six Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
- A four-map series on the rise of the Roman Empire and the spread of Christianity
- Art illustrating the context of Paul's letter to Rome
- Six hymns inspired by the book of Romans
- An outline of the Romans Road to salvation
The 42-day Romans reading plan will be available on HeReadsTruth.com & HRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Romans: The Essential Gospel reading plan only, with a written introduction, weekly discussion questions, and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.