fools despise wisdom and discipline."
The pursuit of wisdom and the pursuit of God cannot be separated. In this way, the study of the Book of Proverbs is a journey to spiritual maturity—a journey to the wisdom that comes from God alone. This 4-week study, Proverbs: The Way of Wisdom, gathers a selection of wisdom sayings from throughout the Book of Proverbs into daily thematic readings. Each day’s reading is followed by a short series of questions to help you grasp the meaning of the text and the apply that day’s wisdom to your own life. This study is meant to be contemplative—light on the quantity of verses but heavy on the thoughts, questions, and prayers that flow from them.
This 8x10, perfect bound, 155 page, full-color 8"x 10" book includes 28 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- “Common Features of a Proverb” chart
- “Biblical principles of Wisdom” infographic
- Guiding response questions w/ journaling space
- Step-by-step pattern to create your own paper roses
- 4 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the Weekly Truth verses each Sunday
- Lots of gorgeous photography and other extras throughout!
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Proverbs Scripture reading plan only—with just a few written guides for each section. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.