There is an occasion for everything, and a time for every activity under heaven.
This two-week reading plan will lead us through a series of passages from Scripture that examine the seasons of mourning and dancing in the life of a believer. Our prayer for this study is that you would experience growth rooted in the truth of God’s Word through both sorrow and joy, examine sorrow and joy in light of Scripture and in the presence of the Holy Spirit, and discover anew the privilege and practice of prayer.
Product details and included features:
- 6x8.5, perfect bound, 155 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An excerpt from Nancy Guthrie’s What Grieving People Wish You Knew
- Outline of a psalmic lament and daily templates to guide you in your own lament, along with extra lament forms for later use
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book