Each of the four Gospels has its own distinctive style and flavor. Mark is the Gospel of Jesus on His feet. It is the pedestrian Gospel, the Son of God walking among men, and it is for all of us.
Written from the inspired perspective of Jesus' beloved Mark, the Gospel of Mark is characterized by quick, active descriptions of Jesus' life on earth. The fast-paced narrative follows the life of Christ from His baptism by John the Baptist in the Jordan River to His Great Communisson and ascension at the Mount of Olives.
As we walk through this compelling account of Jesus' life, we will rejoice in both Christ's humanity and His deity, examine His ministry in the region of Galilee, and dig deeper into the structure of this unique book of the Bible.
6x8.5, perfect bound, 154 page book. Includes 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
• Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
• Space for personal reflection and notes to trigger deeper interaction with Truth
• A map of the Sea of Galilee
• Scripture diagrams exploring the divinity and humanity of Christ
• 4 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the Weekly Truth verses each Sunday
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Mark reading plan only, with a written introduction and other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.