Biblical hospitality is about more than sharing a meal or inviting friends over. It is the work of making room in our lives for others. True hospitality is a posture of charity toward the poor, of welcome toward the displaced, and of humility and gentleness toward the hurting. In this two-week study, we will see what Scripture has to say about making room for others—our neighbors, the poor, our betrayers, strangers, widows, orphans, children, and more. As we do, we will find ourselves reflected among them. For while we were still sinners, Christ made room for us.
Product details and included features:
- 6x9.5, perfect bound, 64 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A helpful flow-chart to remind us who the Bible calls us to love
- An introspective worksheet for each day’s reading
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book