The story of Exodus is a story of salvation. It begins with God freeing the Israelites from oppression in Egypt after over 400 years in captivity, and it ends as He begins to establish them as a great nation. In the first part of See the Lord’s Salvation: A Lenten Study of Exodus, we’ll follow the Israelites’ road out of captivity, through the plagues in Egypt and the parting of the Red Sea to the foot of Mt. Sinai. In the second section, we will discover together what it means to worship a holy God according to the glory and beauty of His design, intricately laid out in the second half of Exodus. The third and final part of this study traces Holy Week from Palm Sunday through Jesus’ resurrection. Join us this Lenten season as we read through the book of Exodus and the Easter story, and see the Lord’s salvation.
The 8x10, perfect bound, 208-page, full-color Exodus study book offers 49 days (7 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for each day of Lent—right there in the book.
- Space for notes and reflection.
- A timeline of the life of Moses.
- A map of the exodus.
- A chart that points to Jesus in the book of Exodus.
- Artistic renderings of the tabernacle and priestly garments.
- A curated collection of hymns and recipes for the season of Lent.
- A guide to creating your own macrame wall-hanging.
- Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses.
The 49-day Lent 2018 reading plan will be available on SheReadsTruth.com and the SRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Lent 2018 reading plan only, with written introductions, essays, charts, and many other beautiful extras throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.