The book of Ruth is a story of God’s providence. It deals with ground-level matters of the heart— family, marriage, grief, transition, redemption—while highlighting God’s faithfulness to individuals, families, and generations. In this 2-week reading plan, we will read Ruth’s story together, watching as God weaves Ruth into His bigger story, and into the very lineage of Christ. Confident in God’s goodness and plan, we can look at the genealogies of the past and rejoice. And we can look forward to the future without fear.
6 x 8.5, perfect bound, 88 page book. Includes 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
• Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
• Space for personal reflection and notes to trigger deeper interaction with Truth
• A genealogy wheel for Ruth
• A person genealogy wheel for you to fill in
• 2 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the Weekly Truth verses each Sunday
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Ruth reading plan only, with a written introduction and other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.