The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and discipline.
The Proverbs: The Way of Wisdom Legacy Book is designed to be used as a study companion to the daily written responses found exclusively on the He Reads Truth site, app, or via email subscription.
The pursuit of wisdom and the pursuit of God cannot be separated. In this way, the study of the Book of Proverbs is a journey to spiritual maturity—a journey to the wisdom that comes from God alone. This 4-week study, Proverbs: The Way of Wisdom, gathers a selection of wisdom sayings from throughout the Book of Proverbs into daily thematic readings. Each day’s reading is followed by a short series of questions to help you grasp the meaning of the text and the apply that day’s wisdom to your own life. This study is meant to be contemplative—light on the quantity of verses but heavy on the thoughts, questions, and prayers that flow from them.
This 4-week plan includes:
- A 6"x 8.5" perfect bound 166 page book with complete scripture readings for each day.
- A chart outlining "What is a Proverb?"
- An infographic explaining "Common Features of a Proverb".
- Space for personal reflection and notes to trigger deeper interaction with Truth.
- The Legacy Series provides a theme verse for each book of the Bible. As you memorize these 66 verses over the years, you will be committing to memory the thematic arc of the Bible as a whole.
- A prayer card displaying the theme verse for Proverbs to display in your home, workspace, car, or anywhere you need a prompt to pray.
- 4 Scripture Cards designed for memorization and sharing.
The Daily devotional content is only available online:
- Find it free on our website: hereadstruth.com
- Have it delivered free to your inbox by subscribing through our website.
- Enjoy the convenience of our app for $1.99.
Leave your mark with a study resource that can be referred back to or passed down for years to come.