God is more majestic and infinite than we can understand. Each name of God in Scripture reveals something more about His character, personality, and nature. These names teach us who God is and how He relates to His people. Join us in this three-week Scripture reading plan as we study fifteen names for God, focusing on a different aspect of who He is each day.
The He Reads Truth Names of God community study runs from September 10–30, 2018.
The 6.5x9, perfect bound, 120-page, full-color Names of God study book offers 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- An introduction to the languages of the Bible
- An overview of what Scripture says about God’s name
- A look at why the Bible describes God in physical terms
- An explanation of the word “Jehovah”
- Daily reflection question with space to respond
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorizing key verses
The Names of God reading plan will be published one day at a time on HeReadsTruth.com and HRT app, beginning Monday, September 10, 2018.