A proud king. A defiant queen. An assassination plot. An ambitious, venomous second-in-command, and a 75-foot-tall gallows going up in the heart of town, built especially for the sage-like guardian of the beautiful orphan girl who would become the new queen. On its surface, this historical book is a true tale of a king and a kingdom, but the story runs much deeper and higher. Though never mentioned by name, God is the supreme King and Hero of Esther’s story, planning His people’s deliverance even before man devised their destruction. Join us for 2 weeks in the book of Esther.
The 6.5x8, perfect bound, 84-page, full-color Esther study book offers 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- An introduction and timeline for the book of Esther
- Cast of characters in Esther’s story
- A chart of Old Testament feasts and how they are each fulfilled in Christ
- A look at reversals in the book of Esther
- Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
- Two Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
The 14-day Esther reading plan will be available on HeReadsTruth.com & HRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Esther reading plan only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.