Joshua is a book that swings from battles, spies, and miraculous river crossings, to the meticulous account of the division of land and the boundaries established for each tribe. But when viewed as a whole, the arc of the book tells the beautiful and long-awaited story of God’s people taking possession of the land the Lord swore to Abraham 450 years earlier.
God brings His people home. It’s a theme we see throughout Scripture, from God’s first promises to Abraham and Noah, to our promised home in Glory with Him. The book of Joshua is part of that story. It is the story of Israel coming home to a place they’d never been—to a land they’d only heard about, fought for, and imagined. It is the picture of our longing for eternity in God’s kingdom, where “He will wipe away every tear and death will no longer exist” (Revelation 21:4).
The 8x10, spiral bound, 112-page, full-color Joshua study book offers 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
• An introduction to the four movements of the book of Joshua
• Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
• Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
• A look into the six moments of consecration in Joshua
• A map of the 12 tribes of Israel
• 3 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
• A recipe for Honey Fig Jam
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Joshua reading plan only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.