John She + He Bundle
— John 1:1
The Gospel of John shows Jesus as fully divine—the promised Messiah, the Son of the Father dwelling among us for a time. Written from the viewpoint of one of Jesus’ closest disciples, this book of the Bible doesn’t just tell a story. It calls us to respond.
John invites us to come and see who Jesus is, and to discover how Christ’s life, death, and resurrection are the answer to all our questions, heartaches, and joys in this life. This is why John wrote his Gospel: “so that you may believe Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and by believing you may have life in His name” (John 20:31). Come and see! Join us for this 4-week study of the Gospel of John.
The 6.5"x8.5”, 128-page HRT Legacy Book, and the 8x10, 136-page SRT Study Book each offer 28 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings.
Each book includes:
• Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
• Declarations of Christ’s divinity marked throughout the text
• Daily space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
• A map of Jerusalem highlighting the events of Passion Week
• An informative chart of the unique stories from John’s Gospel
• A two-page answer to the question “Who was John?”
• An examination of the phrase “Come and See” in the Gospel of John
• “Do you believe this?” invitation to the gospel of Christ
• 4 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
The 28-day John reading plan will be available on SheReadsTruth.com, HeReadsTruth.com, and the SRT & HRT apps for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
These books intentionally include the John: Come and See reading plan only, with many helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and HeReadsTruth.com, and on the She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth apps. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.