Written in beautiful prose, the book of Hebrews explores the majesty and supremacy of Jesus over all things. It reaches back into Israel’s rich history of redemption and looks forward to the glorious hope that belongs to those who are in Christ. This epistle was written to a persecuted people to remind them, and us, that our faith is anchored in antiquity, rooted in Christ, and secured for all eternity. Join us in this four-week reading plan of the book of Hebrews.
The 6.5x9, perfect bound, 120-page, full-color Hebrews: The Better Promise legacy book offers 28 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- An introduction to the book of Hebrews
- An overview of how the New Testament references the Old Testament
- A look at persecution in the early Church
- An explanation of the warnings found in Hebrews
- Two mix-and-match toast recipes
- Weekly reflection questions for group or personal study
- Four Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorizing key verses
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Hebrews: The Better Promise reading plan only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.