He saved us—not by works of righteousness that we had done, but according to his mercy—through the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
1 and 2 Timothy and Titus are Paul’s final letters. He writes to his young protégés—Timothy and Titus—with the maturity and resolve of a man knowing his end is near. These letters are given to guide young pastors and their congregations on a journey that is faithful and true to the heritage of the gospel of Christ. Join us in this 3-week plan as we read these final instructions Paul gave his spiritual sons, rich with relationships formed over years of ministry and filled with passion for preserving right doctrine.
The 6.5x9, perfect bound, 88-page, full-color 1&2 Timothy and Titus: Guard the Heritage study book offers 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Full Scripture readings every day—right there in the book
- Space for notes and reflection
- A timeline of 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus in history
- A roundup of people mentioned in these letters and the other places they appear in Scripture
- A chart showing the similarities and differences between the three letters
- A card featuring a refresher on the basics of interpreting Scripture
- A deeper look at 2 Timothy 3:16
- Margin notes with cross references of parallel topics in Paul’s other letters
- Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
The 21-day 1&2 Timothy and Titus: Guard the Heritage reading plan will be available on HeReadsTruth.com & HRT app for up to six months after your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus reading plan only, with introductions, charts, and extras throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.