Zechariah and Malachi, the final two books of the Old Testament, proclaim the faithfulness of the one true God. After years in exile, the people of Judah returned to Jerusalem and found themselves trapped by discouragement—surrounded by enemies and doubting God’s love, His promises, and their future. Zechariah and Malachi called the people of Judah to turn their hearts toward the Lord and their eyes toward a future day when God will rule as King. In this three-week plan, we will read these two Minor Prophets and see firsthand the hope our just God offers His people.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 104 pages
- 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A helpful guide to understanding biblical prophecy, a map and description of Israel’s exiles and returns, a look at one the use of one of God’s names, Lord of Armies, in the Old Testament, and a chart connecting Zechariah’s prophecy to events in Holy Week
- Study notes in the margins explaining key concepts and ideas
- Daily reflection questions with space to respond
- Two Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the The Lord Is Our God reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Legacy Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.