The letters of 1 & 2 Peter were written to encourage believers in their faith. Peter’s words are just as relevant to believers today as they were to his original readers in the first century. He reminds us that, as the people of God, we are called to a life of holiness and hope. Join us for this three-week plan as we study the books of 1 & 2 Peter, rich with the promise of our living, eternal hope in Christ.
Product details and included features:
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 104 pages
- 21 days (3 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A timeline of the books of 1 & 2 Peter in history, a map detailing Peter’s ministry, and helpful principles for interpreting Scripture
- A look at the people-of-God imagery Peter employs and how it connects Old Testament Israelites to believers in Jesus, an overview of some of the most notorious and far-reaching heresies in history, and a round-up of what the New Testament says about false teaching
- Response questions to guide you in your reading, along with space for personal reflection and notes
- Three Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book