Apart from Jesus, we are without hope, unable to pull ourselves from the mire of sin and shame. Thankfully, that’s precisely where God meets us. Because Jesus lives, we have hope for life both here and in eternity. Because He lives, those who mourn can now dance, those who fear can now trust, and those who despair can now have unbreakable hope. In this four-week reading plan, we will read the story of our great need, our great Savior, and the great hope we have in Him. Join us this Easter season as we remember the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus and celebrate how those events continue to shape our lives today.
Product details and included features:
- 8x10, perfect-bound, 136 pages
- 28 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- A look at resurrections in the Bible, a chart of prophecies fulfilled in Holy Week, an exploration of Jesus’s final words from the cross, a look at what Scripture says about resurrection bodies, and statements of encouragement for believers about what it means to be in Christ
- A curated collection of hymns and recipes for the Easter season
- Response questions for each of the three sections, along with space for personal reflection and notes
- Four Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book